SELF-GUIDED TOUR: Museum Lover's Tour
History buffs, art admirers, and the people who love to touch everything they see will find something they like on this historic tour of San Francisco. When you return your bike rental, please share your new knowledge of all things oh, wise ones.
- Maritime Museum: Boats, art, and a great view for your Instagram.
- Fort Mason Center for the Arts
- The Mexican Museum: The history and culture of our southern neighbor.
- Museo Italo Americano: An incredible geographic feat in which Italy is next to Mexico.
- The Wave Organ: A baby of the Exploratorium, this installation is part music, part engineering, and complete creative genius.
- Palace of Fine Arts: Heed our swan warning.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum: Fun for the whole family!
- Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center: Learn about the awesome thing you're about to cross.
- Bay Area Discovery Museum: Best for the small kiddos you're riding with.
- Aquarium of the Bay: Are there sharks in the bay? You can find out without going into the ocean, here.
- Exploratorium: There is so much knowledge in there we're not sure how they fit it all in. Our favorite thing though? You can touch everything.
- Railway Museum: The home of San Francisco's railcar.
- AT&T Park: Schedule a tour of the Giants' (a.k.a. the best baseball team of all time) home park.
- The Museum of Craft & Design: Right in the design district and the perfect place to inspire your next DIY project.
*Individual museum hours vary, please check ahead of time. Especially on holidays.