SELF-GUIDED TOUR: Foodie Trail
Foodies: charge your phones, prepare your Instagrams, and wear stretchy pants! This route is chock full of the best restaurants in San Francisco. Hop on your bike rental and take a five (or ten, or fifteen we're not judging) course meal as you tour some of the best restaurants in San Francisco.
Bike the Golden Gate bridge and dine in San Francisco restaurants on the Marina Side. Take your bike rental through the Embarcadero Side for a culinary experience through Fisherman's Wharf and more.
- Fort Mason: Friday nights are for food trucks. We love Curry Up Now's curry burritos and their puns.
- Napa Valley Burger Co: Nothing says wine country (other than wine country) better than the Cabernet Brie Burger.
- Sausalito Gourmet Delicatessen: Dine in their patio or take it to Dunphy Park for a seaside sammie
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory: End here for some old time San Francisco chocolate. Or start here, we're always down for dessert first.
- In-n-Out: If you haven't done it, do it. It's worth it.
- The Codmother Fish & Chips: If you're gonna get fish and chips at Fisherman's Wharf, get it here. You'll thank us later.
- Fog City: Consistently ranked as one of the city's best burgers. It might even beat In-n- Out.
- Coqueta: Spanish Tapas in San Francisco? Si, por favor.
- La Mar: Delicious Peruvian empanadas and seafood.
- Waterbar: Grab a seat at the bar - you'll have a great view of both the floor-to-ceiling aquariums and the freshly shucked oysters.
- Ferry Building Marketplace: The marketplace has a myriad of delicious restaurants. Grab it to go then head over to Cupid's Span for a picnic and the best view of the Bay Bridge.
*Individual business hours vary, please check ahead of time. Especially on holidays.